Sunday, December 30, 2007 @12:32 AM
Hmmz… times really flies.. around 1 more days and 2007 will be gone~ and we have to welcome year 2008.. haha… omg! It is really fast la… like I just welcome yr 2007 not long ago and now it is year end.. donoe y times really flies so fast.. :X
So wat have I done for the past few days? Warning!! This is going to be a long post!
Haha.. every year December seemed like to be a busy month.. maybe it is due to all my frenz have holiday during this period ba.. plus! It is near Xmas times.. hehe.. this year Xmas I received 3 snoopy!!! Yipppeee!!!!!!! So happy lor.. my birthday also never received so many lor.. hehe… so happy… wahaha..
I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks already.. but I still feel that Enchanted is nicer.. J cuz I feel that the former storyline is not as good as the latter.. hehe.. but I still like the chipmunks.. hehe. Especially the fatter of the 3.. (I forgot the name already…something starts with T) hehe.. cuz it is so cute! Haha.. :D
Den went for food hunt at kAtOnG.. haha.. it is a good hunt.. and we discovered a very nice beancurd.. the beancurd is super smooth lor.. the moment you put into your mouth, you almost can swallow it without chewing.. haha…
Den I went for my usual 2months check up.. the needle poke me again.. =X and this nurse I never see her before one lor.. and when she tried to draw blood from me her hand shivered.. =.=’’ omg! I already very scared already.. she shivered I even more scare.. =X
Den the following activity up in the list is go for a very short trip to JB with YCK pple, trainees and the parents... haha… went to mushroom farm and organic farm.. and there goes a day.. and then something happen when X wanted to pass through the gate.. the person really make all of us to have a lot of question marks and even angry! he keep on preventing pple from going forward to help X when he met some difficulties when pass through the gate.. hello!! he is only a kid lor.. and he does not know anything and you don want to help then nvm but how can you prevent us from helping him? The person even prevent the mum from helping the child! Omg!!!! Hmp! Horrible guy… :(
After this trip here starts the Xmas celebration… meet up with SIM pple to go KTV at orchard.. wa… there is a place there and it charge very cheap lor.. and I didn’t know that there is such a place in orchard.. hehe.. and we did gift exchange.. and here comes my 1st snoopy from SM! Thanks!! Hehe… I was so so elated when I saw it lo.. then SM named the snoopy Xiao Min.. Haha..
After that went to the chalet organized my mimi, fong fong and xin xin… and here comes my 2nd snoopy! Yippee!! Stay over at the chalet.. den in the middle of the night went to the RED house.. felt abit eerie when we got near it.. After that when we went back to the chalet then we started our ghost story telling session.. haha.. and the story telling session lasted till morning… wow.. haha… xin xin thanks for the snoopy and mimi thanks for the wallet!! I really like the present.. ;) :)
Den went to celebrate Xmas with my sec sch frenz.. =D this year is special.. cuz we celebrated it at farmer’s house.. ^^ den when we went in there are 4 huge dogs.. they really powerful lor.. when they leap up they can almost touched your head.. haha.. but I like Present and Claire.. they are more gentle… hmmz.. maybe because they are female ba.. haha… den we went to Blk 85 market to have our dinner.. =D
and here come my 3rd snoopy! Omg! I almost fainted la.. this year received too many snoopy at one go… I cant believe that I received them in 3 consecutive days.. OMG! I cant describe my feeling…wahaha…and the 3 of them are of different species!! TWT thank thanks for JoeCool (snoopy)! =D
the following day is bdae celebration cum Xmas celebration.. haha.. and I received a shoe bag plus sock plus snoopy little bottles.. but the problem is I just brought a shoe bag.. ah!!!!! But nvm… I shall keep the bag.. haha…
den meet up with hl and Amanda the nxt day!! Wow.. it has been a long long time since I last saw Amanda lor.. woohoo… it is really nice to catch up with them.. enjoy the moments wor.. hehe…:)
and den… finally meet up with potato and Sharon for steamboat! I waited v long for it already.. haha.. and in the end we didn’t get to sing Ktv.. cuz all fully booked.. so ended up we have to stone at Mac for ice cream.. I like Mac fluffy.. :)
and what have I done today? Early in the morning I woke up to go and clear resource room.. wow! There are really a lot of dust lor.. and there are a lot of resources which I didn’t know that it existed before.. den we finished packing before the expected time so we made a trip down to pasir ris park to join the rest for picnic.. but heaven make fun of us.. it rained! But luckily not long after it stopped.. and the star of today’s picnic is my ma’s dog! Wahaha… snowy!! You are so cute! Yeah yeah.. :)
okie.. finished ranting about the stuff that had happened for the past 2 weeks.. so what’s now? Reflection for year 2007.. Haha…
hmmz.. actually I don really rmb that I have achieved anything big this year.. Just that I had experienced the working life at a hospital and den I met many angels there.. =D so now when I went back for a check up I feel more welcome.. cuz I know more pple ter… so my purpose there is not solely to see doctor.. but oso to pay my angels a visit.. J this will then make my visit to the doc not so boring..
and I think I had involved myself more in community work.. granted a wish of a child this year.. hope next year can do more…but I still think that it is not enough.. because last Sunday I watched a show.. The girl, although she got heart problem she did more than I did.. Suddenly it make me feel that what I had done is not enough.. I wan to go overseas to do volunteer work! Cuz I want to experience a different way of volunteering.. so if you all got any lobang must tell me oh.. cuz my school don seemed to have it.. :(
okie.. so now I have to start thinking of my new year resolution.. I know one of them is that I wan to learn a musical instruments.. the rest still thinking.. hehe.. and i had not been studying and exercising for the past 2 weeks.. enjoying my life.. oops! cannot cannot.. muz starting to warm up already.. and potato! you got see this post not? let start the engine tgt!!! haha... but hope that it really start.. cuz said is easier than done..p.s lazy to post photo today.. shall do it another time.. =P