Tuesday, January 08, 2008 @11:17 PM
This is my 1st entry for year 2008… =) one week had already passed for yr 08.. tt’s v fast… and it will soon soon be the end of year 08… time really flies nowadays.. and I wan to completed a lot of stuff this year.. or should I say it is my aims or goals or resolutions for this year.. hehe.. :)
Firstly, of course I want to achieve good results this year!!!! =D
Next, I want to keep myself fit fit de.. so I will be more nearer to my dream of being a medic.. J not only that my bones oso can go stronger.. yeah yeah and not sooner or later I will be out of TTSH OP list.. woohoo!! (and from the start of the year till now I had gone for 2 running sessions.. woohoo…yeah yeah!! =) )
Thirdly, I would really wished to go for an OCIP trip… I knew that I had said this a lot of times in this blog.. but I haben go… so I wished I can go this year.. hehe… ;)
Then, I want to go for a leisure trip not volunteer trip oh.. hehe… I wan to go either Taiwan or Hong kong also can.. got snoopy de place I want to go!!! Hehe.. =D
Then, I also want to learn a musical instrument… :) yeah yeah…
Okie.. 5 goals or resolutions at the moment.. hehe….
and last sat went for YeYe's 80th bdae celebration!! i many many hope that he can live till 100 or more... we went to Yan palace restaurant to eat.. and when the cake is out all these the atmosphere is super heartwarming lor.. 4 generations ter to celebration his bdae.. i think he muz be v v happy.. :) i am v v happy for him! all of us sang him bdae songs etc.. and i v v regret i forget to bring my D cam along.. if not i will video the whole scene down!
YeYe!! happy birthday!!!!!!!! =)
Okie okie and now it is picture time!!
A short trip to JB pic.. a pity we did not take group photos.. :X
here are the pics which we took at farmer's hse.. wow! she got 5 dogs and 4 cats!! animal farm...
this is taken during the chalet.. we went for a walk at PPB =)