<body> <body>

Monday, March 24, 2008 @12:30 AM

Time really flies! One week have already pass without me doing any studying.. omg! I started to get scare.. cuz seemed like everyone has started.. me how? Still haben started.. :X I think I should get myself started soon if not I will start to regret again when I do the papers..

So what had happened?

This week I watched 3 movies. =P And today initially going to watch another one but due to timing we cant watch it.. and of these 3 movies I like Sky Of Love the best! It’s v nice!! Cuz I abit expect it not to be very good.. cuz last time I watch Hero till I dozed off.. =P but this movie is funny and touching!! Whee~~~~ nice movie!! =) =)

Sky of LoVe!! v v nice.. =)




Another 2 more movies are Rule #1 and Horton… talking about Rule #1 it is okie…the ending is a bit unexpected and requires u to think about… and as for Horton the elephant is super duper cute!! I like!! Wahaha… =P

Here comes Horton and it hears a WHO....



Rule #1



We have our one day trip to sentosa! But it rained! So we went to party world instead! =) den celebrated karen’s bdae too… and also went to science centre for outing too! Hehe…

And upcoming what are the stuffs that I have to do?

~~ I need to pack my study table for me to get the feel of studying…
~~ Get started in my study!!!!!!!! ( v v impt)
~~ Need to think of 5 pples bdae thingy.. omg!
~~ Get fake flower for Qing ming
~~ Get ready for AMK camp
~~ And the list goes on…..
okie.. shall end here and upload the pic soon...

& PROFILE


jie yin
snoopy craze =)


& SPEAK



& THINGS TO DO

meet up with frenz
sort out photos
sort out music files in my laptop
run at least once a week!


& Wishlist


go for OCIP trip this year! =D
my happiness! =)
good health! =)
good result! =)
to go for night cycling! =)



& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +

& LINKS

amanda.
ainish.
chia wen.
crystal.
doreen.
fong fong.
guiwen.
huiling.
huili.
hweeming.
jack.
jiamin.
juliati.
liyan.
nicole.
peishan.
qianyin.
sarah teo.
sarah oh.
serene.
verena.
weitian.
weini.
xiaoting.
xiaoyu.
yingying.
yumi.