<body> <body>

Saturday, March 15, 2008 @12:08 AM

Uhoo~~~ It is time for me to update the blog.. I guess I too long never update the blog alr.. which made me forget the password during sign in.. =X

Just finished my mock exam.. This mock is horrible.. cuz I started the revision too late.. =X I started to cramp everything into my pea brain last minutes.. my poor brain..=P now only have to cross my fingers to hope that I can pass them.. but but like a bit diff leh.. so now I must confirm and make sure that this type of thing wldnt happen during the actual exam.. cuz from this I know I am not the smart type which I study awhile then I can recall whatever the lecturers had taught before.. I need time to digest whatever I have read.. and I am really a quantitative person.. haha.. cuz qualitative make me give up easily after studying a few pages.. cuz so many words and so many analysis to understand.. BUT! Quantitative is different.. once u understand the concept u can apply to all.. but this time round I don have enough practice.. =X.. which all boils down to I started my revision too late..

Okay.. Enough rattling about the horrible mock.. now shall update about the major events that had happen for the past 2 months..

hmmz… farmer left for New Zeland to pursue her dream of being a vet… we plan a BBQ for her.. the planning process was fun although in the process we met with lotsa hiccups but all these hiccups are valuable lessons learnt for us.. =) den we oso did a scrapbook for her.. hehe.. we like almost met everyday for these.. after completing the scrapbook.. we were like phew.. after so much planning and all, the things finally end.. but it is a wonderful experience for us.. =)

Sarah had went back to Aussie to continue her study.. (sorry unable to see you off that day) but before that we have a sleepover at her hse.. hehe.. we have a so called PJ party..I finally show them my snoopy pyjamas.. yeah yeah.. hehe.. =P

Then had a gathering with the THC ex MCs.. XQ just came back from aussie for her sumer break so we have a gathering.. it is a nice and fun filled gathering.. cuz we catch up a lot and we gossip.. abt big bird etc.. wahaha..

Then we oso celebrated HL’s and nise’s bdae.. we went to jap restaurant the sushi was okie but now the main dish like rich etc.. we are having a hard time eating.. cuz the rice simply have no taste lor.. =.=’’’ HL liked the present that me and my ah ma get for her.. hehe… so happy.. haha.. and upcoming is my ah ma’s bdae.. in the processing of planning it.. hehe..

Den went to MINDS café with SIM pple.. fun fun.. I like to go to MINDS café cuz it is a place whee u can play and scream like nobody biz.. haha.. potato agree? U scream so loud into my year which made me lost still say wan to help me make the animal’s sound.. tsk tsk.. =P but a pity we nv took any group photos…

As for the Chinese New year this year I got a shocking ang bao from one of my uncle.. wooohoo~~ =P I oso went mimi and xin xin hse too.. and plus went to my trainee’s hse to pai nian too.. 2nd time le.. hehe… after that I went to my “ma” hse… hehe.. her hse so so big! Wow.. haha.. this year CNY is fun fun fun.. hehe.. oh ya.. and I went to my uncle’s hse for reunion dinner.. yeah yeah.. I like to go his hse for reunion dinner.. cuz more pple and so fun.. haha…

Oh ya!!! The most exciting thing is I went to yes 933 bdae party!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo~~~~ so happy happy.. haha.. I like to listen to 933.. it is interesting.. and I like bukoh mary.. I feel that she is a v good DJ.. and tt day I am impress by cruz teng.. haha.. he so zai lor.. and can control the unexpected situation well.. hehe.. then I took photos with them.. happy happy.. =) =)

Here are some of the photos from the things that happened.. suppose to do collage for it.. but lazy.. =P hehe..



Chinese New Year...

At xin xin's hse.. :)


At mimi's hse.. many many congrats to mimi for being able to persue her nursing dream.. really v happy for u when u gt into NYP :)



YCK new year visiting.. :) :)



My dearie cousins.. and plus super on my lap.. :) :)


Gathering for THC mcs... the tom yam soup here was superb.. hehe..




At airport seeing farmer off.. :X



BBQ farerwell...



Yes 933 bdae party...




& PROFILE


jie yin
snoopy craze =)


& SPEAK



& THINGS TO DO

meet up with frenz
sort out photos
sort out music files in my laptop
run at least once a week!


& Wishlist


go for OCIP trip this year! =D
my happiness! =)
good health! =)
good result! =)
to go for night cycling! =)



& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +

& LINKS

amanda.
ainish.
chia wen.
crystal.
doreen.
fong fong.
guiwen.
huiling.
huili.
hweeming.
jack.
jiamin.
juliati.
liyan.
nicole.
peishan.
qianyin.
sarah teo.
sarah oh.
serene.
verena.
weitian.
weini.
xiaoting.
xiaoyu.
yingying.
yumi.